Live & Let Live Chapter Leadership Invitation
Below are minimum expectations, which are also in the Chapter Leader Welcome Packet you will receive when your application has been approved and you’ve had a conversation with our leadership. We are going slow to go fast, so be patient. Onboarding is a process.
Chapter Leaders will:
- Establish Chapter co-leaders and divide responsibilities, host monthly planning meetings, etc.
- Establish Vision & Goals together with Chapter Co-leads and copy the Foundation leadership.
- Foster a friendly, welcoming, and positive environment for Chapter members.
- Host events using approved format that promote the principles of Live and Let Live.
- Hold at least 3 events annually to be considered an ‘active’ Chapter.
We are so grateful for your energy, passion and time. In respect of maintaining integrity, we’d like to know more about you. The more we know, the better we can serve you in the future activities for your chapter. Chapters can be in-person or virtual. We also have a 3LM Virtual Lounge for discussions; conversations that matter. You can attend and ask your burning questions, too. Click here for the schedule and links.
Please fill out the information below, provided you can meet the above expectations with passion and purpose:
Chapter Leader Data & Inquiry Form
Chapter leader database for current and future leadership positions.